We are the manufacturers of the one of most exclusive wooden fences made in Europe. The timber that is being used for our fences is originally imported from the Scandinavian forests only. The paints used for painting the fences are provided to us by German company known of its highest quality products. It is resistant to the smallest tarnish, chips & scratches and it prevents of the water being absorbed into the timber.
The fences are being manufactured by the computerized machines. This is done in order to have the product ideally shaped in correct size, to have it polished to the desired level and to the adequate level of the moisture in timber – that helps the timber to absorb the paint correctly.
Price includes the double coats of paint. For the extra additional fee, we can paint it with the additional coat of the yacht varnish – this improves the life time of the fence and enhances the glosiness of timber.
Highest quality of offered products can be confirmed by following countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland or England. Also we do offer our services and products in other countries, such as: Czech, Poland, Slovakia, Holland, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Finland, Estonia. We will be expanding our services to Greece, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- All parts are made of dried and prepared timber rails.
- All orders of any rails and parts will be manufactured.
- We offer different quality levels of manufacturing the fences. Basic, Standard and Exclusive. We can assure you that this will satisfy all the most demanding customers.
- Another advantage is the ability to spray-paint with the yacht varnish, this will extremely improve the life time of a fence and ehnace its glosiness.
Warranty up to 10 years for sliding gates, up to 10 years for all wooden parts.
STANDARDS OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- processing time of unpainted rails – shipping within 48 h, painted rails from 2 – up to 14 days
- always on time
- dealing with queries– response within max 48 h
- always immediate availability of around 50 000 units at standard sizes